The Leader in Me
Incorporating The Leader in Me practices within our school’s environment and curriculum will help our students become even more ready to succeed in the 21st Century, with critical skills and characteristics such as: trustworthiness, a strong work ethic, motivation, problem-solving skills, goal setting, effective interpersonal skills, a sense of teamwork, academic achievement and valuing diversity in a global market.
By developing the WHOLE child –– socially, emotionally, academically and ethically –– we will foster a school climate that promotes everyday greatness!
- TLIM - Parent's Guide.pdf
- September - Getting Involved at School.pdf
- October - Leader in Me Newsletter
- November - Supporting The Leader in Me Initiative.pdf
- December Newsletter - Community Volunteerism.pdf
- January Newsletter - The Importance of Goals.pdf
- February Newsletter - Family Mission Statements.pdf
- March Newsletter - Readers are Leaders.pdf
- April Newsletter- Leadership Roles.pdf
- May Newsletter- Respecting Diversity.pdf
- June Newsletter - Transition Person.pdf