Budget & Transparency
Board Approved Budget
Fiscal Year 2018-19
Fiscal Year 2016-17
- 06.12.17 General Appropriation Resolution.pdf
- 05.08.17 General Appropriation Resolution and School Service Fund Appropriation Resolution.pdf
- 11.17.16 General Appropriation Resolution and School Services Fund Appropriation Resolution
- 06.13.16 General Appropriation Resolution and School Services Funds.pdf
- 2016-17 Board Approved Budget.pdf
Fiscal Year 2015-16
- 02.16.16 General Appropriation Resolution and School Service Fund Appropriation.pdf
- 11.09.15 General Appropriation Resolution and School Service Fund Appropriation.pdf
- 2015-2016 Board Approved Amended Budget FY16.pdf
Fiscal Year 2014-15
2018-19 Board Meeting Dates
All meetings are held at the school at 1:00pm, unless otherwise noted.
Board Approved on 08/13/2018
- August 13, 2018
- September 11, 2018 (2:00pm)
- October 15, 2018
- November 12, 2018
- December 10, 2018
- January 14, 2019
- February 11, 2019
- March 11, 2019
- April 8, 2019
- May 13, 2019
- June 10, 2019 (1:00pm – Budget Hearing at 12:30pm – Annual Organizational Meeting at 1:00pm)
Current Bargaining Agreements
- The District does not have any agreements with any bargaining units.
Audited Financial Statements
Medical Benefit Plan Bids
The employees are hired through a third party vendor therefore do not require medical benefits plan bids.
District Paid Association Fees
- The 2016-17 Michigan Association of Public School Academies (MAPSA) dues were $549 for ESLA.
- The 2014-15 Michigan Association of Public School Academies (MAPSA) dues were $231 for ESLA.
- The 2015-16 Michigan Association of Public School Academies (MAPSA) dues were $462 for ESLA.
District Paid Lobbying Costs
- The district does not pay lobbying costs of any type.
Approved Deficit Elimination Plan
- East Shore Leadership Academy has not incurred a deficit.
District Credit Card Information
- The school district does not have any credit cards.
District Paid Out-of-State Travel Information
- There has been no out-of-state travel to report for the 2016-17 school year.
- There has been no out-of-state travel to report for the 2015-16 school year.
- There has been no out-of-state travel to report for the 2014-15 school year.
Employee Compensation Information
The school is a public school academy operating under a charter contract issued by an authorizing body. The school is governed by a publically appointed Board of Directors, who serves without compensation. The board has entered into a services agreement with Bold Education Connections, which is an educational service provider. Through the services agreement, BEC is responsible to provide for the day-to-day operations and staffing at the school including the school’s leadership team and teachers. Consequently, the school does not have any employees subject to the reporting requirement of MCL 388.1618 (2) (d).
However, in the spirit of cooperation with the school’s authorizer and to comply with transparency guidance provided by the Michigan Department of Education, BEC is providing the following information for the Top Administrator working at the school. The Top Administrator is solely the employee of BEC and not an employee of the school.
Competitive Bids: Non-instructional Services 2014/2015:
- Food Service
- IT Tech Support